Quality GuaranteedAll our enclosures use quality materials & fittings, installed by a licensed builder with over 30 years of experience. Our guarantee to you
Fit for a King & Queen!Our custom enclosures include a wide range of features that your cats will love including observation posts & skywalks! Why your cat will love it!
5 Star ServiceOur professional family team prides itself on a friendly, reliable service including great after sales service! Customer testimonials
Free AppraisalGet in touch with us today for a free appraisal with on site assessments and on the spot quotes. Call now for a free quote!
CatPad enclosures is an Adelaide business (located in Blackwood) that has been specialising in building cat enclosures for the past 2 years across all Adelaide metropolitan areas and surrounding regions.
Individually designed and constructed, CatPad enclosures considers the style of the house, unit or property to choose the best solution with you to compliment your property and to maximise the utilisation of your various spaces – no matter how big or small.
Most importantly, the personalities and behaviours of your cats are taken into consideration in all our designs and builds.
We pride our business on providing you with a prompt, friendly and professional service.
Call us today to discuss your needs and to arrange a free on site appraisal.
In the Garden with Kym Syrus
See CatPad enclosures featured on Channel 9’s “In the Garden with Kym Syrus” program.
- Photos of CatPad cats featured in Weekender Herald articles
- CatPads on Hills Radio 88.9 FM
- Easter Cat Show this Saturday – Main Street, Hahndorf
- Look out for our CatPad ads in the Weekender Herald newspaper
- CatPads will be at Animal Expo from Friday 28th – Sunday 30th April
- Come and see us at the MOUNT BARKER DISTRICT SHOW TOMORROW!!!
- Ranga’s Enclosure – Dawesley
- Garden enclosure – Woodville Park
- Side of house enclosure – Grange
- Skywalk and garden enclosure – St Peters
- Side of house and rear yard enclosure – Seacombe Gardens
- Bibby and Tildy’s ‘nook’ – McLaren Vale